MTS Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the most intense Zombie Mod on CounterStrike!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the clan - We need more!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blease
Admin
Blease

To the clan - We need more! Empty
PostSubject: To the clan - We need more!   To the clan - We need more! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Hello clan members......

The server is approaching the end of it's first month! We really do appreciate your loyalty and cooperation through this important time for the server.

However;

We want more. We want more players on the servers and more people registering on the forums..... We already have a fair few regulers, but I would like to have it so almost every user on the server is a reguler, whether they are in MTS or not. Having more people on the forums means more fun and a closer knitted community. The more users we get, the more the forum will expand and new categories will be introduced. I also want more people to apply for a clan tag, I want MTS to be big; I think we already have some of the best zombie players on Counter-Strike!

THIS IS ALL DOWN TO YOU GUYS.
Players always rate a server as to how good its members are. If you play good and fair without moaning etc then the server has the potential to grow beyond beleif, and get a good reputation at that.

Remember; The forums might be changing to a new server and domain pretty soon, so watch out for that.

Thanks
The MTS team.
Back to top Go down
http://mtszombiemod.omgforum.net
UnDead

UnDead

PostSubject: Re: To the clan - We need more!   To the clan - We need more! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:28 pm

we will all work hard and truly try to achieve YOUR goal
we will make it EVERYBODYS goaland hopefully we will be as good and popular as [FR] servers
hopefully we will make it the best zombie server
also i was getting on to write about getting new servers to achieve the goal but that is upto blease and the other admins whether we should just expand 1 server or get different servers to add to that 1 server

may god show us the way

MTS's sincerly,
UnDead
Back to top Go down
Blease
Admin
Blease

PostSubject: Re: To the clan - We need more!   To the clan - We need more! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:39 pm

If you want to pay for it..... Lol, it all costs you know.
Back to top Go down
Daaave
Admin
Daaave

PostSubject: Re: To the clan - We need more!   To the clan - We need more! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Having more servers would be good, but theres not enough people at our end to pay for two servers monthly. If we got very popular we might consider it but like Greg said, it does cost and we're not ones to splash lots of money on something which might not be financially viable.

Admin Chungy wanted a Gun Game server but at the moment the majority of us aren't massively into the idea.
Back to top Go down
UnDead

UnDead

PostSubject: Re: To the clan - We need more!   To the clan - We need more! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:30 pm

gun game servers are not good so yh your right
what i was saying is that we should grow more popular and flexible before thinking of getting another server.
if we do get another server it should be a zombie server, we should stick to zombie servers for now
Back to top Go down
Blease
Admin
Blease

PostSubject: Re: To the clan - We need more!   To the clan - We need more! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:54 pm

Absolutely no point in having two servers of the same game type, they just dilute eachother and give no variation.

For Example - Could have 10 people in one server, and 10 people in the second server. 10 people in a game isn't the most exciting, but if you put them together you get 20 people in the server, so we would just stick to one!

If we somehow do get another server (unlikely) then it would probably be De_Dust and Cs_Office type maps - bomb defusal and hostage rescue. They would be most profitable.
Back to top Go down
$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$

PostSubject: Re: To the clan - We need more!   To the clan - We need more! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:47 am

Daaave wrote:
Having more servers would be good, but theres not enough people at our end to pay for two servers monthly. If we got very popular we might consider it but like Greg said, it does cost and we're not ones to splash lots of money on something which might not be financially viable.

Admin Chungy wanted a Gun Game server but at the moment the majority of us aren't massively into the idea.

I think we should maybe change sometimes the server to gun game mod which is pretty popular
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the clan - We need more!   To the clan - We need more! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the clan - We need more!
Page 1 of 1