The forum of the most intense Zombie Mod on CounterStrike!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

we have a problem on the popularity of server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UnDead

PostSubject: we have a problem on the popularity of server   Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:09 am

ive been experiencing loss of people on our server the past few days
think this is because of people not inviting there friends to play, but ive had some complaints that we dont have most maps and the public get bored playing lila panic/firewall again and again
we should put other maps to create popularity

think about it,

yours sincerly,
UnDead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blease
Admin

PostSubject: Re: we have a problem on the popularity of server   Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:30 am

we can get the server popular whenever we want, i dont think its a problem.

when we change map, that's when we loose a lot of people, its only when we have liLa-panic or lila_panic_v2 that we have the server popular, so i think what you are saying is wrong. we do change it to snowyday and baseday regularly and thats when we loose our players, we now change it less frequently because we know when we do change it, all players will leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mtszombiemod.omgforum.net
Daaave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: we have a problem on the popularity of server   Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:22 am

Yeah we normally loose a lot of players when it comes to changing because being less known maps, very few players search for the particular maps we play when we have switched, so staying on lila panic keeps us in the busy area of the Zm_ searching.

of course in the future we will start to be a bit more flexible with map changing, but with this server still classed as new it means we need to mainly stick with lila panic. If we work harder to get people into the forum and keeping us on our favourites then in the future it won't matter what map we change to because there will be a large audience already heading towards connecting to our server through favourites
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnDead

PostSubject: Re: we have a problem on the popularity of server   Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:11 am

so what your sayong is that we need to become more popular before becoming flexible with other maps?
ok, but can you take zm_snowyday of the cycle and replace it with summa else when we do become flexible?
its just that snowyday is to small map
also what im saying is we loose most people on firewall aswell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blease
Admin

PostSubject: Re: we have a problem on the popularity of server   Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:36 pm

We know we loose people on firewall..

zm_lila_panic and zm_lila_panic_v2 are the only maps on the cycle atm. And yes, what we mean is when we get more popular we can become more flexible.

zm_snowyday is a good map, and people enjoy it for 5-10 rounds, no more and that's what we do. We will definitely still be playing it.
Back to top Go down
kartal27

PostSubject: Re: we have a problem on the popularity of server   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:51 am

I think that the server would become more populair if there were tripmines in it. I have some friends who bought counterstrike only to play in a zombie map with tripmines lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daaave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: we have a problem on the popularity of server   Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:31 am

Trip mines are very annoying and childish. You just get people filling huge areas with them and would lead to a lot more cade breaking and annoyed people. I personally don't think this is the answer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blease
Admin

PostSubject: Re: we have a problem on the popularity of server   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:38 pm

Yeah like Daaave said trip mines are crap to be honest.....

I have seen people just build 5 layers thick barriers of tripmines around them self and survive a whole round with them.
Back to top Go down
kartal27

PostSubject: Re: we have a problem on the popularity of server   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:39 pm

That is only in rooms where you have unlimited tripmines.. If you get 5 or 3 tripmines each round you can defend yourself or others a few times with it, not the whole round..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnDead

PostSubject: Re: we have a problem on the popularity of server   Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:56 pm

tripmines are very childish....
there like for people who have no experience whatsoever on zm maps
in my opinion i would not want tripmines
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we have a problem on the popularity of server   

Back to top Go down

we have a problem on the popularity of server
Page 1 of 1