MTS Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the most intense Zombie Mod on CounterStrike!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$

Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here) Empty
PostSubject: Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here)   Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:09 pm

my Travian name : le victimisator (means something in french)
my village name : VICTIMISATOR!!!!!!!!
my village is : -274/-165

Wink
Back to top Go down
Blease
Admin
Blease

PostSubject: Re: Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here)   Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:43 pm

How did you see this? Very Happy

Yeah me and Daaave play it. What server you on? .com .fr .uk ?

Also, you on a speed server? as in ukx?
Back to top Go down
http://mtszombiemod.omgforum.net
$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$

PostSubject: Re: Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here)   Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:01 pm

i am in server 9
i don't really know if i am on speed server :what is it?
how can i learn it? is it on my profile?

confused i am a beginner
Back to top Go down
Blease
Admin
Blease

PostSubject: Re: Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here)   Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:41 am

Oh haha. Please tell me what website you are on. e.g www.travian.com or www.travian.fr ?????

A speed server is much better than a normal one. On a speed server everything happens 3 times quicker (3x)

So building, attacking and reinforcing etc takes a lot less time.....

You should try it, it's very good.

It does not say on your profile if you are in a speed server, but the link will be www.speed.travian.fr or www.speed.travian.com depending on what server you're in.
Back to top Go down
$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$

PostSubject: Re: Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here)   Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:16 am

i am not on speed server but on server 9 : i am playing on travian.fr
i hope you're on it pale
Back to top Go down
Blease
Admin
Blease

PostSubject: Re: Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here)   Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:38 am

Ah. No i'm not on travian.fr - I am on speed.travian.com.au

Travian is a great game once you know it, you should next time try a speed server, they are a lot better and make the game more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Daaave
Admin
Daaave

PostSubject: Re: Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here)   Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:18 am

Vintage travian.

Stick with the account your on and learn the game. When it comes to the end of the server you should know all the basics and be experienced in some areas. Keep playing and its boss, me and Greg (Blease) having been playing for a few years now and like CSS, we never get tired. cheers
Back to top Go down
UnDead

UnDead

PostSubject: Re: Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here)   Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:21 am

dont even know what you do in travian Razz Suspect

is it like building an empire and leading it success or summa?
Back to top Go down
Daaave
Admin
Daaave

PostSubject: Re: Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here)   Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:17 pm

If in a short description, its build a village, build troops, and in the end have a large empire.

That's the general gist, but you have to pay good attention to the server.

You have 4 resources named Wood, clay, iron and wheat which you use to build buildings and troops. To get these you required fields which in theory, you collect these resourcse from. The higher the level of your fields, the more they produce for you, so then you can buy other things much quicker and in more quantity. Apart from fields you can steal resources from the enemy, to do this you need troops. Attacking other villages can get you villages if they have some for you to steal, and they're not defended. As you produce more and have more buildings (at high levels) and more troops, you can settle more villages even potentially steal villages from other players. The bigger and stronger you are, the more likely you are to defeat other players, but they can also attack you.

Along with troops and buildings, you also need to establish good relationships with some of your surrounding players and create an alliance so that you can work together to become stronger and bigger than any others within your area.

That's a main idea to the game, buts theres more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here)   Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travian topic (i heard some people were playing on it here)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MTS Clan :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: